Programme Specifications detail information about the programme of study and typically include:
- Educational aims of the programme
- Intended learning outcomes
- Programme structure and requirements
- Support for students and their learning
- Criteria for admission
- Methods for evaluation and enhancing the quality and standards of teaching and learning
- Regulation of assessment
- Indicators of quality and standards
- List of mandatory and option modules
- Capabilities (skills) map
Coventry University’s Faculty of Arts & Humanities has a 3500-strong student body and a rich history of educating some of the world’s leading artists, designers and creative thinkers since 1843.
Within the Faculty there are three schools:
- School of Art and Design
- School of Humanities
- School of Media and Performing Arts
Coventry University’s Faculty of Business and Law comprises of the Coventry Business School and Coventry Law School.
We specialise in the following disciplines:
- Economics, Finance and Accounting
- Marketing and Management
- Strategy and Leadership
The Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing is situated in the birthplace of the British motor industry and the historical heart of UK manufacturing.
The Faculty is comprised of three Schools:
- School of Computing, Electronics and Mathematics
- School of Energy, Construction and Environment
- School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Automotive Engineering
The Faculty of Health and Life Sciences is home to the largest selection of forward thinking vocational health and social care courses in the Midlands.
Schools within our Faculty include:
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Psychological, Social and Behavioural Sciences
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health